The Original Chuck Norris Fact Generator

And now...

A random fact about Chuck Norris:

If you are ever in a time of trouble just think "What would Chuck Norris do?" The answers seems to magically come to you. It's 98% affective, but the other 2% are the people who don't believe Chuck Norris. They learn their lesson in the end. Chuck makes sure.

Submitted By: Peach Cobbler

Rate This Fact:
1 10
Current Rating: 4.626 after 596 votes.
NEW BOOK
ON SALE MAY 3 Buy The Book at Amazon Buy The Book at Barnes and Nobles
Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped

Site News

Lorem Ipsum hailed as great dummy test

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. go »

Lipsum has long history

Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s. go »

Very old text used on comp as filler It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting. go »